Volunteers are always needed and welcome! Let us know which events you are interested in volunteering for by filling out the form below. We will contact you closer to the event to schedule your volunteer time slot. After the event, you are eligible to receive a certificate acknowledging the volunteer hours you worked. Clinical Ladder points will be awarded to CHRISTUS employees. Thank you for supporting the health of Southeast Texas through your volunteer efforts.
Corporate and Organizational Volunteer Opportunities
Is your corporation or organization looking for ways to give back to the community? We need help with many 1-2 day and office based projects.
- Help with our fundraising events or sponsor your own: sporting clay shoot, golf tournament, 5K run, etc.
- Collect new items for children in the hospital (toys, baby supplies, arts and crafts, puzzles, books, etc.)
- Create welcome bags for patients (toiletries, Chapstick, socks, phone charger, puzzle book, etc.)
- Donate gift certificates for meals for families who are waiting on loved ones in ICU’s/Emergency Departments
- Sponsor a Craft Corner in waiting rooms throughout the hospital
- Work in one of the gardens on campus
- Sponsor and build elements of an outdoor physical rehabilitation area
- Create a cheer squad – sign cards, bring flowers, balloons, for distribution to long term patients
- Other longer term volunteer opportunities are available through the hospitals’ volunteer departments
These are only a few ideas for your company or group to get involved with our hospital.